Meet Yoga Jane
Jane started dabbling with yoga classes at the age of 11 years old and committed to a steady practice when she was about 13.
With over 10 years of experience, Jane is recognized by Yoga Alliance as an experienced registered yoga teacher (E-RYT) and directs and certifies people to teach yoga through her registered yoga school.
Because there is no one way to practice yoga, Jane offers a multi-style yoga teaching program. This unique method allows the mind, body, emotions and breath to integrate enabling the practitioner to become a whole person, and to emerge as their true self.
Jane has studied yoga with Kamala Srinsivan, Edely Wallace, Mukunda Stiles, and David Williams just to name a few.
Besides working with people on a physical level Jane also helps many people with their emotional struggles because she holds her bachelors in Psychology and is a Certified Hypnotist.
Jane bridges yogic healing techniques with western healing techniques as a Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Hypnotist and Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher.
Before converting to only teaching private lessons and yoga teacher training, Jane taught yoga to groups of people at:
- LA Fitness
- In Balance Yoga and Pilates
- Gold’s Gym
- University of Central Florida
- Avalon Park
Jane is a member of the:
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Alliance
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- American Association of Clinical Anatomists
- National Guild of Hypnotists
In addition to Yoga Jane Teacher Training, Jane is the creator of;
- Yoga For Stress Relief Workshop
- Yoga For Optimal Health Workshop
- Date Night Yoga for Couples Partner Yoga
- Seven Instructional CD’s:
1. Moving Within
2. Weight Release Hypnosis
3. Hypnosis for Pain Release
4. Visualizing and Meditating on Inner Happiness
5. Becoming a Non-Smoker and Remaining a Non-Smoker
6. Becoming a Successful Yoga Teacher
7. Stress Relief and Sleep Aide
Jane’s Special Interest Yoga Teaching Includes:
- Yoga at UCF Feminist Conference
- Yoga at UCF Progressive Counsel Conference
- Private Yoga to Many Local Musical Performers
- Yoga at the Langerado Music Festival in Florida
- Chair Yoga for Seniors at Cortlandt Community Center
- Partner Yoga at Croton High School’s Wellness Day