HOW ARE YOU AGING?
Did you know that the average adult repairs about 300 billion cells every single day? The food you eat, the activities you participate in, the thoughts you think, your mood, your relationships and your environment all influence how your cells repair and regenerate. For many people, as they age, they find that their new cells continue to get weaker and weaker. People recognize the weaker cells via a deterioration in their health. But there is always a choice in life, and you have been created with a natural, built-in repair system. Yoga coupled with a healthy lifestyle leads you to living a longer and more enjoyable life. While yoga won’t make you immortal, if practiced regularly and correctly it can help you feel happier, get stronger, healthier and fitter.
How long will it take, you may wonder? Some of the immediate effects of a customized yoga session include feeling peaceful and calm and a boost in self esteem. Unfortunately, quick-fix and fad diets come with a painful price tag. Only 12% of Americans who lose weight on a crash diet and maintain the weight loss for one year. The rest - 88% - not only gain back the weight much sooner, but many gain back even more than they lost. The best part of yoga is that it's for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you are in shape or not. It doesn’t matter what condition or disease you have. Forget what you've heard about yoga. You do not have to twist yourself up into a pretzel to do yoga. Yoga can be customized for you even if you're obese, 90 years old or paralyzed. Yoga can be customized for your health needs and condition(s) or simply for your lifestyle. A yoga practice can be designed to enhance your career as a performer or a professional athlete.
If you would like to schedule a private yoga session or get more info please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Generally, you should expect a response within 48 hours.
The many benefits of private Yoga Jane Training include:
- Customized Yoga Sessions- I see a lot of clients. I currently have and have had clients who are:
- Over 70
- Under 10
- On disability leave from work
- Marathon runners
- In wheel chairs
- Stay at home moms
- Suffering from a chronic illness
- Recovering from addiction
This list goes on an on and is always growing. Everyone is living their own unique life and so I have found that although many similarities do exist, most people have different needs and oft en those needs change with time and so the yoga we practice will also change.
- On your own schedule- Private yoga is perfect for those who are very busy. I can come to you or you can come to my space.
- Personal attention- You will receive 100% of my attention and get all your questions answered. Each yoga session will be for you!
- Deep relaxation- Every session ends with 15 minutes of guided relaxation. During this time you will absorb all the wonderful benefits of the yoga practice. You will never leave feeling worn out, you will always feel better after the session than you did beforehand.
- Quality- There is a good reason why I no longer can be found teaching at a gym earning $15/hr. to teach 50 people yoga, all at the same time. You get what you pay for. You will be learning from a knowledgeable and experienced yoga educator who cares about you.
- Consistency- At a gym, your yoga teacher can change on a whim and without notice. You and I will build a relationship that is authentic and special.
If you are interested in receiving private yoga instruction please fill out the form below: